FICO® Blaze Advisor® decision rules management system maximizes control over high-volume operational decisions. Blaze Advisor provides businesses across multiple industries with a scalable solution that delivers unprecedented agility and actionability for smarter, transparent and explainable business decisions.
Blaze Advisor empowers business users with multiple methods for rule development, authoring and testing — including decision trees, scorecards, decision tables, graphic decision flows and customized templates. It also supports monitoring of business performance captured through user defined events, providing the building blocks for strategy orchestration and champion/challenger scenarios. Powerful impact and decision analysis capabilities provide explainability and multiple pathways into developing and managing the strategies that will make you successful.
Make faster, more consistent and transparent business decisions
Automation of decision processes minimizes the need for manual reviews and ensures consistency. Blaze Advisor delivers the highest decision processing speeds for any number of rules at any level of complexity. It is 300% faster than competitive engines at the highest level of complexity. Full decision transparency, explainability and analysis help you achieve full insight as to how your decisions are performing, and how you can improve them – including AI-powered decisions.
Reduce time to market
Go to market quickly with application development that is 25% faster than conventional methods, and without IT assistance. New applications are developed using a rules language that closely approximates people think about their business, reducing errors or misunderstanding.
Reduce total cost of ownership
With an easy-to-use interface, natural language business rules and open architecture, Blaze Advisor helps you reduce operational costs, including up to 80% of initial costs and 75% of maintenance costs.
- FICO Blaze Advisor application developers can use architectures that separate the decision logic from the application control logic. The logic that represents business decisions can be maintained independently of the application code and can be updated without stopping and restarting the applications. The rules in these decisions can be reviewed and understood by business analysts. Separating the decision logic from procedural code also allows faster development of the decision logic.
- FICO Blaze Advisor is a component of the FICO® Decision Management Suite, a cost-effective and easy way for customers to evaluate, customize, deploy and scale state-of-the-art analytics and decision management solutions.
- In addition to standalone deployments, FICO® Blaze Advisor® powers the rules component of the cloud-based FICO® Decision Management Suite.
- Work collaboratively by sharing and reusing rules, rule sets, rule flows, object models, and other decision assets.
- An intuitive Web interface gives business users complete control of rule creation, testing and deployment and integrates with a wide range of other technologies such as WebSphere, JBOSS and WebLogic.
- The Rete III inference engine benchmarks more than 300% faster than competitive engines at the highest levels of complexity.
- Decision Simulator provides wizards, pre-packaged templates and reports to quickly simulate the potential business impact of new rules prior to moving them into production.
- Intelligently deploy and execute rules in multiple platforms and introduce new rules without downtime, with full visibility and explainability of all decisions.
- FICO® Model Translator rapidly converts SAS Programming Language into a decision service for deployment into a broad range of platforms.
- Intelligently automate AI-powered decisions – and always improve, with explainability, testing, decision/impact analysis and simulation.
- Rapidly operationalize analytics, including support for PMML mining models.
- Easily write, edit and test rules using an integrated development environment.